Thursday 24 January 2013

January 24th – 73,560.

My wife had her hair done this morning, Sue, her hairdresser does home visits, so today with Marion busy, I could sit at the laptop and concentrate for a couple of hours.

Ah… Blissful writing time. Such a nice change with no interruptions and best of all – no phone calls either. So it’s not yet quarter past eleven and I’ve hit my day’s target and completed a scene so I've stopped. That's 2,924 words today, taking me to a grand total of 73,560 words - which means I’m still well ahead of schedule, and not far off being three full days ahead. Before you ask, I’m not extrapolating that into a projected total for the year – it’s far too early for those kind of games! Let's see how progress goes over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment