Sunday 10 February 2013

February 10th – 129,492 words

The weather is not quite as bad as the forecast, but almost so. Still nothing like what they’ve got over the pond, although why they’ve taken to calling the storm “Nemo”, I have no idea. For me Nemo is a cartoon fish who gets lost and ends up in a dentist! Always has been and always will be a cutesy cartoon not a howling monstrosity of a storm that piles meter and a half drifts against people’s front doors.

Much slower writing day today, possibly affected by the weather, but also the need to work on the accounts this afternoon. As a result only 2,927 words written, taking me just shy of the 130,000 word mark.

On the studying front, things are going quite well – I’ve mastered iPhone rotation and shaking  in programmatic terms, so beginning to move onto the more interesting stuff. Which is a good thing, I was beginning to get a bit bored with the basic stuff like views, view controllers, and labels. All of which are of course essential but they are building blocks and I’m not a bricklayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment