Friday 1 February 2013

February 1st – 98,515 words.

Well, February started off much better than January did, in writing terms anyway. Mind you, I hadn’t even decided to attempt the challenge a month ago, so that’s probably an unfair comparison.

3,245 words today, and I’ve finished a scene and it’s lunchtime, so it’s time to stop, only some 1,500 words short of that 100k mark. I guess I’ll hit that 10% of target point sometime tomorrow, which will be good.

On other news, I had a busy start to the day, having to go to the bank to keep the wolves at bay – i.e. pay the bills, and then take my father to pick up his car now he’s had that little front wing faux pas fixed. Then it was writing, writing, writing all the way. I’ve just received another print cover approval form back, so that’s one more off next month’s release list, but that adds another job to this afternoon. Oh well, no rest for the wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment