Friday 22 February 2013

February 22nd – 166,063 words written.

I guess it would be fair to say I’ve just about limped over the line today. Well, it would have been a limp if it’d been my hip I was going to the physio with rather than my shoulder.

I saw her this morning and she put me through the wringer, manipulating and mobilising my neck and shoulder until I was sore and aching. Still she’s actually pleased with me, able to confirm I have a better range of movement in my neck that I had before. The incidence of pins and needles is also decreasing both in frequency and intensity, so I guess it’s getting better, slowly.

As a result I found writing this morning difficult, so have only just finished. In fact I didn’t think I’d hit the target till I checked the word count, to find myself just a few words over the line, having managed 2,824 today.

Still, tomorrow is shaping up to be a clear day, so we’ll see how it’s going.

No comments:

Post a Comment