Saturday 16 March 2013

March 16th – 235,058 words completed.

Well, today had been all about writing and publishing and I am completely shattered. We travelled down to Leicester today for the States Of Independence Book show where I was giving a talk and Angela and Sunita (of our editing and submissions staff respectively) manned a book stall. Starting off at not long after eight and getting home after six, meant it was a very long day, but hey, it was fun, even if the bad weather made for a poor turnout, and we didn’t sell a heap of books.

So, once I’d had something to eat, I decided I ought to at least try and write something, even though I felt too tired to do much, certainly not expecting to hit the daily target. However, a couple of hours later I’ve stopped - having done so! 2,831 words today, which is nothing short of miraculous given how I feel.

Now I’m going to reward myself with a beer and settle down in front of the TV for a couple of hours as a way of reminding Marion that I do still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment