Friday 22 March 2013

March 22nd – 254,352 words completed.

Well I’ve hit the target again today but stopped at a natural break in the plot after 2,829 words. Somewhere in the first few sentences I write tomorrow my hero is going to find himself in deep doo-doo. He hasn’t been concentrating on the task in hand, thinking about the heroine and if he’s blown his chance, and it’s about to go south on him big time.

Yesterday was euphoric because I passed the 250,000 word mark but today it’s been a little harder to keep the motivation going. I guess the near constant snow fall is only making me more depressed than I realised. Still it’s all grist to the mill, and I hit the target. After two long posts in a row to this blog, I think I’ll keep it shorter today.

Tomorrow is, as they say, just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment