Saturday 23 March 2013

March 23rd – 258,080 words.

Another snow day equates to another good writing day. It’s been snowing heavily all night and hasn’t stopped since first light either, although it’s no longer snowing as hard as it was. No visitors and no going anywhere, so perfect solitude for writing. I think Marion’s getting cabin fever though, so I’ll have to take her out somewhere special, maybe some decent retail therapy, next week when it clears.

So, 3,728 words today and it’s only just 3pm. I guess I could keep writing but I do have other things to do, not least among them get some accounting work done, it’s year-end at the end of this month, so there’s a lot to do.

I’m also searching for the spare batteries for my camera – the one in the camera is dead and I can’t find the spares. There again I haven’t needed them for months, I guess they’re in the car, left from when I had them along for the wedding in November. Since the car is under the snow I want to take pictures of before it’s disturbed, I guess I’ll have to wait for the charger to work.

Ah well, nothing like a little patience is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment