Saturday 2 March 2013

March 2nd – 191,159 words so far.

Well, I breached the 190k mark and kept going until I passed the daily target. It wasn’t a bad writing day, just split by the need to go and do some shopping. Next weekend is Mothering Sunday, so that means two presents to buy with Marion for our respective mothers – at least I can get away with sneaking out in the week to buy a present for her – after all she is the mother of my children.

Mission accomplished we got home in time for lunch, yet more delicious home baked cheese bread, and then time to write again.

In fact, in a three quarter hour period before we went out, I managed to get a complete 1,000 word conversation written, which was good going, and in a way I resented breaking off and leaving it for a few hours, but when I picked it up again, everything was fine.

So it’s just gone 3 o’clock and it’s time to take the writing hat off and put the studying hat on. Ah well, no rest as they say, for wither the virtuous or the wicked. I’ll leave you to decide which category I fit in, whether my wings will be white lace or black leather. Don’t let the horns on my forehead fool you, they’re just for show.

No comments:

Post a Comment