Saturday 13 April 2013

April 13th – 323,328.

Well, I surprised myself, stuck to my task of working on my main w.i.p. rather than diverting to write down yesterday’s idea. I’m not sure if that was because I really wanted to get this scene finished, or because the idea isn’t all the way formed yet.

I guess, I’ll have to find out tomorrow, although I suspect, seeing as I’ve stopped at a scene break today, rather than midway through a scene, as I did yesterday, I’ll take the opportunity to get this new one down on ‘paper’.

Still, in two spate sessions, separated by the need to remove a light fitting from my father’s garage because of a water leak (they’re waiting for the roofers to come and replace the leaking roof, and the leak has got worse, and now drenched one of the lighting fittings), I managed to get 3,086 words done.

It seems to have settled into a pattern now, 3,000 words a day, or there about, has become the norm, the new me, and to be honest, I’m really happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment