Monday 1 April 2013

April 1st - No wind ups today, just a solid 2,904 words written.

I didn’t’ expect to get much writing time today, with family coming round and preparing a meal for eight but you could say I got lucky. I couldn’t sleep, so was up early which gave me an extra hour, and preparing the crock pots took less time than I’d expected giving me enough time in the morning to finish my allotted word count. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to write the blog entry until now, about eight hours later, and the deadline for April Fool’s pranks has now long passed. Ah well, since I was a bit grumpy from being up so early, I guess that’s no bad thing.

Today’s count has taken me to a grand total of 286,365 words completed against my target, and I’m almost a complete fortnight ahead of target, so in writing terms all is well with my world, which makes a nice change after the last two or three years.

Family have all gone home now, so it’s time to get stuck in and do some studying, if I can keep my eyes open long enough. Appcelerator here I come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment