Tuesday 9 April 2013

April 9th – 311,225.

Today has been another broken writing day, with my attempts to hit the word count broken into four separate sessions. This damned cold has had an effect on my ability to sit in front of a screen for long, so I couldn’t sit and get it done. As a result not only has it been spread over a large part of the day, but also I’ve been slower in each short segment of writing time, mainly due to the need to read through to pick up the relevant chain of thought.

Having to go out, not a good idea with a cough like mine, for a blood test didn’t help, nor did the fact that Marion is still a lot worse than me.

Still, despite all of that I hit 3,382 words for the day and I’m very pleased with that. This plot is bubbling along nicely and I remain convinced that this is going to become a trilogy rather than a sequel. Now if only I could lose this darned cold, I’d feel pretty good about my world, at the moment though, anything but…

No comments:

Post a Comment