Thursday 25 April 2013

April 25th - 363,481

Marion’s health continues to improve so I guess the tablets are working, she certainly isn’t asking for other meds as much as she was, which is good. She’s a bit more active today though, but we still daren’t take her out anywhere – I’m afraid the cabin fever is going to have to build till after the weekend.

Although I don’t want to profit from her misfortune, it does mean I’ve had another day where I’ve been able to do more writing. So today was a good day, I’m just one section short of completing the final scene in this book and I can add that one to the edit pile, which I’m going to have to tackle soon, whether I want to or not – it’s just getting too big. I need to get these out on the rounds. At just over 77,500 words written, and about one or two days more to go, it will be slightly longer than book one, but not be enough for that to be an issue.

Still, 3,458 words today written in three short sessions is good progress and I can tick another day done against the schedule. Hitting that schedule each time is becoming, I wouldn’t say automatic but I suspect I will get withdrawal symptoms if I stop trying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment