Wednesday 1 May 2013

May 1st – 384,157.

The rest of today is going to be a very hectic one, with a lot of personal business to take care of, so as a result I needed to get my writing done first thing, or miss my target for the day. Since hitting the target has become an obsession, almost an addition in its own right, it shouldn’t come as any great surprise to find I hit the target just after 11 o’clock this morning.

Now though, it’s time to put the writing and publishing to one side and get on with life issues, not always the easiest thing to do for a writer, and especially not for me at this moment as I feel driven to complete this manuscript – mainly because I have three or four others I want to get on with!

There is one good thing though, the sun is shining and it is quite warm out right now, which is an improvement over the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment