Thursday 15 August 2013

August 15th – 684,629

Another 3,123 words today, achieved very early this morning because once again I couldn’t sleep. I’m really not sure that writing at six in the morning is good for me, but I can’t just lay there staring up at the shadows cast by the ceiling fan.

Till, since I’ve got something like six book covers on the go at the moment, at different stages of the process, some close to approval, some just initial drafts, I’ve got a lot of other stuff to do and it’s time to get on with those. On top of that later on today we’ve got the wheelchair engineer coming to sort out the dodgy brake on Marion’s chair. That won’t actually take more than a few minutes, but it’s something that needs doing but of course, they can never give you a time for an appointment, so you have to stay in all afternoon waiting for their arrival.

All in all it’s been a busy week. Firstly the visitation by the council, then my father’s birthday, today the wheelchair guy and then later on tomorrow the doctor’s for a med check for both of us since we’ve both recently been put onto new meds. Ah well, time to relax next week.

In the meantime, life, and perhaps more importantly (lol) writing, goes on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment